Monday, March 21, 2011

EDGE

A woman can live without a man but a man cannot survive without a woman. Do you agree? Comment it.

Men and women are poles apart. Single women are thriving and well in control of their lives. They have a great capacity to enjoy a rich social life,the confidence to take care of themselves and the sense to take the opportunity to learn and develop themselves. Single men,on the other hand,are lost.They languish in a lonely world of take-aways,alcohol,videos and computer games. The divergent lifestyles of single men and women,split starkly along gender lines,reveal that men are generally more dependent on women than women are on men.



Thats my introduction with blablabla.
So, how am I going to continue my essay since I have no idea with it.
SIGH.
I feel like want to give up my MUET test.
Keep on asking myself,can I really make it? repeat and repeat.
Thats the question.

And yet,its true to say that I would like to improve my English profficency from time to time.



WATCH it.



I will prove it soon!!



~龙

No comments: